Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I'd never wish big fame on anyone

I don't think this is random, because it can be connected to my post about 'New Moon'.
I'm talking about Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson. I don't want to really talk about them, because everyone in the whole world it seems is talking about them, but I don't think anyone has really addressed the true awful misery and unhealthy abnormality that they are currently living in. Sure, they might be fueling the fire with their alleged "relationship" (I say grow up and tell the truth already, if you're together say so) but when you really think about it, being followed around my paparazzi AND screaming girls freaking 24/7...that's gotta suck in a major way. I was reading something written about Pattinson...
Rob doesn't just face paparazzi, he gets clawing, shrieking girls too. New Yorkers may remember he was clipped by a cab while fleeing from the ladies on the set of Remember Me this past summer. "But at least that's an experience, something new," he says. "If it's just screaming -- and I know this sounds so ridiculous -- that gets old. But sometimes when there's literal chaos, it's like being in a war zone, and that's kind of exciting. You're just running through the crowd of people chasing after you and no one knows what's going on."
...and doesn't that sound just horrible? Being chased around by screaming all the live-long day. First of all, I'd probably get multiple head aches, scream at people who lived scream-free lives in fits of jealousy, and get super depressed from the environment full of lies and other such crap being reported about me in magazines, on youtube, etc. When asked what she would do if she could be invisible, Stewart said "take a walk". Wow... that's sad. I almost feel like sending someone to bring her to my house for an hour so she could walk up and down the sidewalk without anyone knowing. According to Harper's Bazaar, she "swears like a sailor", and as much as I'd like to rant about how tacky that is, all I can think is "can you blame her?" She must be so angry having every part of her life observed by the media's microscope. She can't even go outside without sneaking around.... All I'm saying is, that's no way to live. Regardless of their dating statuses (and to be honest, I think dating a co-star just makes everything more complicated...but love doesn't discriminate) they both deserve to have a little bit of sanity. After overanalyzing this phenomenon of American pop culture, I've come to a conclusion. I'd never wish big fame on anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment