Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I don't think I love her, but SOMETIMES she's slightly funny

www.dooce.com (read 'Three sets of ten'...today's entry)

I used to like Heather Armstrong.
She was relatable and quirky and not perfect.
And able to say that.
Then...I guess she got rich?
No lie...she's truly starting to get on my nerves.
A bit pretentious.
I don't know if it's because she doesn't really know who she is.
Or because she just had a baby.
But she's kind of super annoying now.
HOWEVER!!!---this recent post is pretty funny...even though it's slightly stuffy ("yo heather, not all of us can afford a personal trainer, or even a gym membership, thanks" :) (p.s. "i was like your daughter leta, and even though you'll probably like marlo more, maybe you should realize that you could be a lot like leta, and that's why you struggle with her...") haha she'll never read this.

No comments:

Post a Comment