Saturday, March 13, 2010

If I close my eyes and fall asleep until summer

I like the thump my heart makes.
I used to hate it, because, like so many other people, it reminded me that it could stop.
Would it stop?
When?
But now I don't fret about that.
My life has taken a lot of twists lately.
Some of which are baby-green new
I kind of wish I could just spend my days thinking
Sleeping
Dreaming
Because I hate fear
I prefer wonder
and to be a person in this world
whose marvel > skittishness
I get annoyed with
GO GO GOERS!!!
Because too many goers
Aren't doing anything worthwhile anyway
I love REAL goers
If I close my eyes and fall asleep until summer
I'll be even further away from being a real goer
Than I am now
And yet I wonder
What would I dream about?
Everything is inspiration

No comments:

Post a Comment